Yes, I did. I sucked on my index finger and my middle finger. He's just sucking on his index finger. But when I pulled it out he stuck it back in and added his middle finger. He's been chewing on his hand lately, but I haven't seen him sucking his finger. I wonder if he's been doing it in his bed all along. ??? One of the first things Kaelyn did was put her fingers in her mouth and started sucking them.
Ryan and I (Kerrie) were married in April 2003. There's not much to us except family, work and church. We have three children, Kaelyn Jewel (6), Morgan Lorraine (4) and our baby boy Jackson Ryan (2). Please feel free to leave comments, even if you don't know us. I love to hear what people think of my pictures and stories.
2 comments:
Isn't that what you used to do when you were little!? Cute! He's following after his mom...
Yes, I did. I sucked on my index finger and my middle finger. He's just sucking on his index finger. But when I pulled it out he stuck it back in and added his middle finger. He's been chewing on his hand lately, but I haven't seen him sucking his finger. I wonder if he's been doing it in his bed all along. ??? One of the first things Kaelyn did was put her fingers in her mouth and started sucking them.
Post a Comment