Do you even have a shovel? ha ha! I would come clean out your driveway if I were there. I'm still in shock. Aimee Garber called me this morning and said she watched a man make a snowman in the bed of his truck while stuck in the traffic on the freeway. Can't wait to see more picture!
No need to clean out the drive way. It melts when it hits the pavement. And even if it doesn't melt right away, it'll melt by tomorrow.
That looks like a lot more snow than we got. It' still falling pretty heavy but it's not that thick on the ground here. Also some stupid kids and their dad next door were scraping the snow off my car. Maybe I wanted to scrape the snow off of my own car and make a snow man. Some people.
Hi, you don't know me, but Ryan does... He and I went to high school together and I dated his brother Reggie for a LONG time! I was thinking about them and decided to do a search and found your page! My gosh! Three lovely children! I am so happy to see Ryan doing so well with such a lovely family! If you don't mind, I'd love it if you would give him my e-mail address so I can say hi! (Plus for some reason my mom keeps getting mail at her house for Reggie, so I'd like to send that to either one of them if they don't mind.) Anyway, it is ccfhrn@yahoo.com. Thank you so much and congratulations to you both for everything! Catherine Fournier-Shepherd
P.S. The snow was really fun, wasn't it. We live in Thibodaux, so it didn't stay on the ground, but my mom said it did in Metairie. Hope you guys had fun!
I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!We haven't even got that much snow and our license plates say "Greatest snow on earth"! I live here because I love snow! I hope you all enjoyed it. Just know you all made a Utahn jealous!
Ryan and I (Kerrie) were married in April 2003. There's not much to us except family, work and church. We have three children, Kaelyn Jewel (6), Morgan Lorraine (4) and our baby boy Jackson Ryan (2). Please feel free to leave comments, even if you don't know us. I love to hear what people think of my pictures and stories.
7 comments:
Awesome! You got your wish! Have fun shoveling and enjoy the fun of a WHITE CHRISTMAS!!
Do you even have a shovel? ha ha! I would come clean out your driveway if I were there. I'm still in shock. Aimee Garber called me this morning and said she watched a man make a snowman in the bed of his truck while stuck in the traffic on the freeway. Can't wait to see more picture!
No need to clean out the drive way. It melts when it hits the pavement. And even if it doesn't melt right away, it'll melt by tomorrow.
That looks like a lot more snow than we got. It' still falling pretty heavy but it's not that thick on the ground here. Also some stupid kids and their dad next door were scraping the snow off my car. Maybe I wanted to scrape the snow off of my own car and make a snow man. Some people.
Looks like fun! Did your kids get to play in it?
Hi, you don't know me, but Ryan does... He and I went to high school together and I dated his brother Reggie for a LONG time! I was thinking about them and decided to do a search and found your page! My gosh! Three lovely children! I am so happy to see Ryan doing so well with such a lovely family! If you don't mind, I'd love it if you would give him my e-mail address so I can say hi! (Plus for some reason my mom keeps getting mail at her house for Reggie, so I'd like to send that to either one of them if they don't mind.) Anyway, it is ccfhrn@yahoo.com. Thank you so much and congratulations to you both for everything! Catherine Fournier-Shepherd
P.S. The snow was really fun, wasn't it. We live in Thibodaux, so it didn't stay on the ground, but my mom said it did in Metairie. Hope you guys had fun!
I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!We haven't even got that much snow and our license plates say "Greatest snow on earth"! I live here because I love snow! I hope you all enjoyed it. Just know you all made a Utahn jealous!
How beautifull snow!
Post a Comment