Thursday, December 4, 2008

Grandpa the Liar!

For years now, my grandfather has said that one day he was going to figure out a way to steal this glass eagle from East Jefferson Hospital's lobby. About two months ago, he was visiting my grandmother in the hospital with my mom and Kaelyn. I was waiting back at the house with a very active two year old and a crying baby. They come back and my grandpa tells me he's figured out a way to steal it. He said that the next time I came back he would have it. Well, a few weeks later I went back and he told me he had something to show me. He had a glass eagle! I asked him where he got it and he said he stole it. I didn't believe him. He insisted he took it and I told him I knew better and he did not steal it. He probably would have kept it up if my grandma wouldn't have givin in and told me that my mom found it on ebay! Silly Grandpa!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I would've believed him! I know Reid does NOT lie!:)