Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas at G'ma and G'pa's

We went to my grandparent's house last night to do Christmas with them. They were supposed to go out of town for Christmas, but now they won't be able to. We had fun just hanging out and watch the goofy kids. Morgan and Patrick were doing the motions to a few of their favorite songs. Anything to get Patrick to dance. He's such a good little dancer. All you have to do is say the word dance and he dances. I only took a few pictures. I had my camera in a safe place and when ever the kids did something cute I would have to go get my camera and by the time I got back, they stopped. I guess that's on con to having a really nice camera. That and the size of it.
Jackson with Great GrandmaPatrick giving out hugs

2 comments:

April Hardy said...

I haven't seen G'ma and G'pas house since they redid it. I like what I can see in the pictures. And patrick looks like such a sweetheart. Autumn is in the huggy/kissy affectionate phase right now.

Parkinson Family said...

so cute!