Today is Morgan's birthday!! She's two years old. She is such a special little girl. I love her so much. She is so happy and so loving. She is finally getting tubes put in her ears on the 23rd, so hopefully soon I'll actually be able to hear her say, "I love you, Mommy." She is so curious and I'm hoping now I will be able to start teaching her the things I've been putting off. If she couldn't hear correctly, I didn't want her to learn them the wrong way. I was afraid it might be hard to fix later. And I wasn't really that worried about it too much. She's only two. She has plenty of time to learn. And if she's anything like Kaelyn, she will learn them quickly too. We had her birthday party on Saturday. We had to have everything inside since there was still snow on the ground. Yes, we still had snow on the ground three days later! It was gone by the end of the day though. Morgan loves Elmo, so we had an Elmo themed party. Not too many people were able to come. Everyone is busy with Christmas stuff and some people who were planning to come were still without electricity and were at other family members' houses elsewhere. I guess it's kind of a good thing so we didn't have to cram all those people in my little house.

Elmo Birthday Cake!
The cake wasn't so stressful this time. I was able to do all the detail decorations ahead of time because I used chocolate and fondant.

Grandma and Aunt Nowie had fun taking pictures of Jack. I think he was making funny faces when the flash went off.





Posing with Aunt Nette


We are all trying to tell her to blow out her candles. I meant to practice with her, but forgot.

Present Time! Kaelyn decided she wanted to open Morgan's cards and presents.















Mmmm! That cake was yummy!

Morgan and Kennedy giving each other a hug. Morgan loves to give hugs and kisses
They are posing for the camera. I came in at the end when they weren't really doing it anymore.
Happy Birthday to you, Morgan!!
She's going to try!
That's ok, big sister is here to help. Maybe next year.
Jack's turn!
Morgan's birthday party was brought to you by the letter...
and the number...
Happy Birthday Morgy!






7 comments:
YAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MORGAN! I even have it written on my calendar. Looks like you had fun. Maddi's party won't be quite that elaborate. We're just having family over I think, but I can't believe it's already been two years! Time flies...that's for sure.
Happy Birthday Morgan!
Very cute post, Kerrie. Looks like you through a good party. And how did I not know you do cakes? I remember you did that one cube cake for Ryan, but I didn't know you were so good! Morgan's cake looks awesome!
Awesome Kerrie! I wish I could've been there! Thanks for sharing all the fun moments! Now I know why you like to start planning months and months in advance. You throw a good party! I think I'll book you for my next birthday!
BTW, I couldn't help but notice some of your pictures on the walls. So cool!
Thanks!
How did you make that cake? Autumns 1st birthday was an Elmo themed party...but I did cupcakes. She is obsessed with Elmo and as I was scanning through your pictures Autumn saw them too and starting shouting, "MO!", "MO!" and when she calmed down finally said, "Elmo" as she pointed to your awesome cake. If she is too excited she forgets about the "el"
Hey just wanted to add my "wow" about your party and specifically your cake, to all the other posts. You out did yourself. Very cute!
everything looks awesome!! happy birthday!
I LOVE your birthday parties! LOL
Post a Comment