Thursday, September 11, 2008

Random Pensacola Pics

Well, we had a nice forced mini vacation I guess you can call it. The one thing we were able to do that we can never do when we are there is visit Ryan's friend Travis and his family. Travis is the person that introduce Ryan to the church. We haven't seen him since our wedding. We've been to Pensacola several times, but it is usually only for a couple of days for baptisms or church related things (and evacuations). So we were never able to visit with them. They have a little boy who is about 6 months older than Morgan and he was totally showing off in front of her. It was too cute. And Morgan was loving it. Then he would give her hugs. He was a big flirt.

Our house is ok. I don't remember if I mentioned that. We have a lot of branches around our yard and for some reason a million dead love bugs in our house. I did lose a dead potted plant that I forgot about. Darn! But I did like the pot it was in. Oh well. I don't think the cats liked us being home very much. Either that or they were mad at us for leaving them. They were biting the girls a lot for a couple of days.
When we evacuate, this is what we do all day. We have every laptop that anyone has and we watch the different New Orleans local news.


Morgan playing with the air conditioner


Morgan "reading"

4 comments:

Kristine said...

You're right, that boy is getting pudgy. You need to bring him to visit me.

Terrence and Laura said...

Wow! He already has rolls? I guess he is eating a lot. You're gonna have to conduct a formula drive just to feed the boy!

Kerrie said...

It's getting a little better right now, but last week at one point he went through a can in 3 days! We tried putting cereal in his bottle Tuesday night and I think it upset his stomach. We were up most of the night. His newborn don't fit him at all anymore! I'm going to bring him to the doctore next week and we'll see how much he weighs.

Ingrid said...

NExt time, come to Crestview...we are just 40 minutes east of Pensacola (hopefully, there will be no next time for evacuations, but our home is alway open for a Cancienne visit!)