Monday, September 22, 2008

More Pics From Yesterday

This is what we came home to after church.....

Do you see the smoke? Across the street from my house a large branch broke and landed on some power lines. Some lady driving by called the fire department and shortly after we arrived home, they arrived. It was interesting. The branch is still there though. The next big storm, I'm sure it's coming down.

Patrick with his "manly" bag

Morgan and Aunt Nette

My cutie pie Morgan. I couldn't get over how grown up she looked yesterday.


Kaelyn playing horsie with Grandma Jean. (Kaelyn wore her out!)

3 comments:

amee sorensen said...

Morgan does look all grown up! She's adorable! Tell Patrick I like his outfit, but leave the bag behind! :)

Kerrie said...

I don't think you can tell, but his crocks are Saints too.

Parkinson Family said...

cute pics, its fun to see your sister too!