Kaelyn is always wanting to make her hair pretty. So when we went to Pensacola, Maryn was like a big sister to help her do it. Maryn is my 8 year old cousin and I'm sure she enjoyed having a "little sister" for a couple of days. Mayrn is the youngest with three older brothers. Later, Maryn painted Kaelyn's nails. She gave her a french tip manicure. By the end of the day Kaelyn had layers and layers of finger nail polish on her nails.
Drop off
1 week ago






2 comments:
She and Kylie are so much alike. I take Kylie out in public with crazy weird bows in her hair because she always has to embelish what I do to her hair and will freak out if I try to take them out.
how fun for her to get to play with someone older and that showed her cool new stuff
Post a Comment