Friday, September 12, 2008

Just my luck!

I'm so aggrevated! I've had this gift certificate to this kids clothing boutique forever. I was going to use it to buy Jackson's blessing outfit. I went over there about a month and a half ago to see exactly what they had and decided not to buy it right then because I didn't know how big I would need it (newborn or 3m?). So I finally got to go back today to go get it and wouldn't you know, they're closed! I'm not sure if they are out of business closed or moving closed. There wasn't a sign. I'm so aggravated because I'm on their mailing list, both post and email. There was no warning or anything. I'm so aggravated. So now we have to drive out to Slidell tomorrow and find one that isn't too expensive. Aaaahhh! Sorry, just venting.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Which store was it? Posh Kids??

Ingrid said...

Oh I am so sorry! I would be frustrated too! There is a cute store with smocked dresses/outfits in the mall where the Target is in Metarie that has some blessing outfits, if I am remembering correctly...

Kerrie said...

I was there recently too and they had exactly what this boutique had, but $15 more. I guess now that's what I have to pay. We went to Slidell to Dillard's, JCPenny, Burlington and they didn't have anything that I really liked for the price. I'm willing to buy something I don't like if it's cheap. And most of the outfits have crosses all over them. So now it's off to Metairie next Saturday (the day before) and hopefully I can find something.