Sunday, September 28, 2008

Silly Girls

Kaelyn wanted to take a picture with Morgan so she got in her bed with her. After a couple of shots, I realized Morgan was only smiling after the flash went off. Well Kaelyn started doing it too. So I decide to hold the button down and take a few continous shots. It was a game for them. "Let's not smile for mommy until after she takes our picture." They were too cute. So I thought it would be best to put the pictures in a slideshow. (The swirl motion worked the best)

4 comments:

Christy said...

I love your slideshow! That's sooo cute! What a memory, your two girls giggling in bed together!

April Hardy said...

That is hilarious! I hope you treasure these moments! Very very cute! I hope Autumn has a sister she is close with and plays and laughs with.

Parkinson Family said...

i love the continuous mode! fun!

amee sorensen said...

Great pictures Kerrie! I can't believe how big your girls are getting. They are so cute!