Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Looks like I'm not the only one that needs to go on a diet


I took Jackson to the doctor today. Want to know how much he weighed? Drum roll please..................... 12 pounds 6 ounces!!!! He was 8 pounds 6 ounces three weeks before. So that's 4 pounds in 3 weeks! Because he's eating so much, the doctor wants me to make sure I'm only feeding him 4 ounces every 3 hours. That's going to be hard. This morning he woke up, drank 4 ounces then an hour later drank 4 more! Most of the time it's 4 and then 1 or 2 later. The only time he reaches 3 hours between feedings is when he's sleeping. At night most of the time he drinks 6 ounces with 3 tablespoons of cereal. I don't know how I'm going to force him to wait 3 hours when he's so hungry after one. It's going to be a rough few days, if I even last that long.

3 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

FAT JACK!!! I had a fatti maddi, so now you get a fat Jack. What a big boy. Look at that belly! How funny that the DR put him on a diet. It might be just as hard as having to do it yourself. I know I suck at dieting anyway.

Kristine said...

Goodness. Do they make diet formula?

Parkinson Family said...

thats too funny....hes bigger than my 9 month old :)