Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My sweet girls!

I love it when my girls are so sweet to each other. I just got finished putting a couple of band aids on Morgan. She picks and picks at scrapes and bug bites, so I decided to put a couple of band aids on to help prevent her from scratching them. As I was putting the stuff up, Kaelyn sits Morgan in the recliner and gives her a blanket. She loves taking care of her little sister when she's "sick." And here's the sweetest part; Morgan says, "Thank you, Kae Kae." And Kaelyn politely replies back, "You're welcome!" Morgan still doesn't talk very well, so it's so cute to here her say Thank you and you're welcome. And to actually say Kae Kae. She just recently started doing that. They were just being sweet. No arguing. Even when Kaelyn was trying to move Morgan into position on the recliner. She just let her do it. I love my girls.

1 comment:

Heather said...

How Sweet! It is the best thing in the world to see them being so sweet & kind to one another. Don't you wish they could always get along like that. My girls can either be so kind to one another or so mean. You just never know with girls!