Monday, August 24, 2009

Our first visitors!

Last weekend Uncle Harry and Aunt Candy came to visit us for an afternoon. They were in their RV on their way home to Louisiana after a nice three month vacation to Alaska. They got to see the kids and took us out to eat. Even if we had money to go out to eat more often, we still probably wouldn't do it. The kids were horrible! After lunch we went over to Walmart where their RV was parked and we talked a little more while the kids played in it. My uncle gave us some Alaska salmon he caught up there! Yummy! I'm so happy that they were able to come and visit us. But now it's kind of sad. Everytime I go to Walmart, I see their RV parked in the far side of the parking lot.


Thank you Uncle Harry and Aunt Candy for stopping by to see us! We love y'all!

1 comment:

amee sorensen said...

That's awesome they were able to stop and visit with ya'll for a little bit. It's always nice to see family! What cute pictures you took to document that! ;) Love 'em.