Thursday, August 6, 2009

Jack playing in the girls room

A couple of weeks ago, I had Jackson playing up in the girls' room. He loves to play with them in their room. I went to check on him and found him jumping on Morgan's bed. I think Kaelyn said she helped him up. He was having so much fun! And of course Kaelyn had to get in the picture too.

He sees his momma!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

What a fun little family

Heather said...

I notice in alot of your blogs that a certain little girl loves to get in the pictures. We were told by a talent scout that people that love hogging the camera, love being the center of attention & love to look at themselves in the mirror all the time make great models. Maybe you have a future model on your hands! She is too cute! And so is baby Jack. How fun, jumping on the bed! He might have started a new game!