Thursday, August 6, 2009

Another Day at the Park

The Legers are some really good friends of ours. Brent was one of Ryan's counselors. They are from the Kansas City area and Brent was there with the his girls visiting family. Unfortunately Susan was working and couldn't come. We decided to meet up somewhere and have lunch and find a park for the girls to play. We didn't tell Kaelyn who we were going to see. We told her it was a surprise. She was guessing a lot of amazing things, so I was hoping she wouldn't be too disappointed. She was so excited when she saw her friends. These girls spent a lot of time with each other before we left. Susan was at my house almost everyday helping me pack for two weeks! Then she found a job. Kaelyn talks about how she misses her friends in Louisiana. I'm glad she was able to play with them again. They were having so much fun, I couldn't get a picture of them. By the time I could get to them with my camera, they were running off doing something else. I'm sure we will be seeing them again though! We let Jackson play around in the dirt. He LOVED it! I guess that's just part of being a boy!He rode in his big boy car seat for the first time this day. It was long over due. We found it for $10 at a garage sale a neighbor was having across the street! Saved us a lot of money!

3 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

I love seeing your updates. I've been really crappy at it lately, but it's great to see pictures of your kids. I'm glad you guys are doing well!

Sharon said...

NO FIRE ANTS???? One benefit of being away from home. The kids learn to enjoy sitting (and crawling on the grass! FUN!!

Heather said...

How fun! He looks like he is having a blast! It looks like ya'll are having fun in your new State.
Oh, I have updated my blog, but for some reason when you go private it doesn't always show that you have updated.