I had Morgan in the van with me, going to Walmart. She loved being in there by herself. She talked the entire time. But then she would ask, "Where Kae Kae", "Where Yack", "Where Da-nn" (no, that is not a typo. That's how she says all their names). But she was constantly saying, "Thank you, Mommy." (she says my name right now :) So cute!) She just kept saying it over and over. She really enjoyed going somewhere by herself with mommy. Well, we were stopped at a corner waiting to cross the street and she looks outside and says, "Look Mommy. Hat!" I look and it's a red fire hydrant with the top painted white. It kind of did look like a hat. I thought it was cute.

Imagine that top part painted white.






1 comment:
Looks like a fire hat to me! Smart girl! It is funny how they get excited when they get 1 on 1 time, on an outing. They are excited but on the other hand not sure what to think about noone else being there. I love reading all your blogs about what you guys are up too. I need to blog more!
Post a Comment