Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Shucking Corn

We bought some corn off the side of the road. I would rather be getting strawberries off the side of the road! When we are on our way into Omaha all there is corn! There is a ton of corn out here! We let Kaelyn help shuck corn. She loved doing it. Jackson couldn't resist eating it. He looked so cute playing with it.

6 comments:

Kristine said...

Uh, yeah there is a lot of corn. Their college team is called the Huskers.

amee sorensen said...

Dang!! You're already going from strawberries to shucking corn!?! You haven't even been there long enough! ;)

Cindy Ardis said...

I bet the corn is good and fresh. Yummm.

Tanya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya said...

Yep! Now your a true Nebraskan Corn Husker!

Heather said...

How fun! My family always had a large garden when I was growing up. SO I remember the days of shucking corn! It's not always fun for adults, but as a kid we loved it. All those strings you have to get off the corn, not fun! But it sure does taste yummy! Can't wait to hear more about Nebraska.