Kaelyn is convinced that since she loves everyone else, that she doen't have any more room for Morgan. She really does love her sister, but I think she just likes to get a reaction from me. Yesterday at dinner Kaelyn says, "I love Morgan's curly hair. That's why I don't love Morgan." At first I thought it was because she was jealous, but as she was explaining it, I think it's becuase the curly hair distracts Kaelyn from loving Morgan. I think. Either that, or there is no more room in her heart. Not quite sure. But I think it's funny that she thinks she doesn't love Morgan because she loves her curly hair. Kaelyn said that when her hair is straight like hers, then she can love her.
King Cake
6 years ago






3 comments:
The strange mind of a five year old!
I hope you are writing all these funny, yet sometimes clever things, all down in some kind of journal. She's one of a kind. ;)
Kids are toooooo dang funny!
Post a Comment