Friday, January 2, 2009

Kaelyn's New Year's Eve

I wasn't really in the mood to do anything for New Year's Eve. The day before I had a bad kink in my neck. It was so bad, my ear was touching my shoulder. Thank goodness Noelle just happened to come over. I had her take me to the doctor and I got a couple of shots and got prescriptions for a muscle relaxer and an anti-inflammatory. They made me really tired. So I really didn't want to go anywhere. Noelle came to pick up Kaelyn, because Allen had already bought some fireworks for her and was excited to pop them with her.

Kaelyn holding her ears

Kaelyn thought Grandma's "Charlie Brown Christmas Tree" need more decorations.

2 comments:

amee sorensen said...

Hope you're doing better. Looks like Kaelyn had fun! Tell Kay Marie I like her sweatshirt! =)

Ingrid said...

What a fun New Year's! You have such a fun family!!! Loved your Christmas card, by the way!