I don't know about everyone else, but I know I'm looking for cheaper ways of doing things. I'm really not that great with the whole coupon thing and looking for sales. And I can't go from store to store with three kids, and I'm too tired to do it when Ryan gets home. So I'm looking for other ways to save money. As I try things I'll let y'all know what I'm doing. I would also like to know what y'all are doing too to save money.
Dryer Sheets:
You can cut your dryer sheets into four equal parts and use each square twice! My box has 108 sheets, so that will stretch my box to 864! But I don't feel like keeping track of sheets, so I use each sheet once. I haven't used them twice, so I don't know how it works. That is just what I read a long time ago. And you cannot use a whole sheet eight times! When I was telling a friend this, I think she thought she could use a whole sheet eight times. So make sure you cut them up!
I have other ideas that I'm going to try. But I'm not going to post them unless I do it and like it.






5 comments:
Sounds like a good idea to me. Everyone these days is trying to cut corners, I think that's a good idea to share ideas.
Hey Karrie I found a blog that address this stuff. It is called I'm frugal. Click on there and it will take you there. Hey by the way Walmart price matches so if you just go through the adds everyweek and write down where you find better prices you don't have to go to other stores. Just let walmart give you the other sale prices. Also I've heard of splitting up paper towels too. Only use half or even just a small amount to get the job done.
Dryer sheets ruin your filter. Over time they will close up the tiny holes. Depending on how often you use dryer sheets, or how old your dryer is, eventually it will take longer to dry. You should try those dryer ball thingies instead.
I agree with the Fords. You have to rinse out your dryer screen. Build up is known to cause fires and cause the life of your dryer to be shorter. I like to alternate sheets with liquid softener.
hey! thanks for following our blog. :) yay another blogger friend!
Post a Comment