Morgan loves bread. We had to hide our bread because if she saw it, then she would want it and wouldn't stop eating it. Last night a couple of friends watched the kids while Ryan and I went out for my birthday. We go to pick them up and we are in the kitchen and Morgan starts pointing to the freshly baked bread. They give her a slice and then Brent decides to give her the whole loaf. She's holding it against her chest and eating it. She would not share. And if we tried to take it away or give Kaelyn a piece she would scream. We had a hard time getting her into her carseat because she had to have at least one hand on it. Same thing getting her out. And then putting her pj's on. We had to put her to bed screaming because she wanted her bread.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That's funny. I remember at the picnic in Tennessee she broke into the hotdog buns. Well at least she has the metabolism to keep up with it.
That's so funny.Kids are so silly sometimes. So...I was thinking your birthday was on the 15th? I feel bad now that I missed it. Is it really the 6th? If so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (late) Hope you had a great date with the hubby:)
Post a Comment