We've decide to start our first garden. We decided we would start it while the girls are with Ryan's mom this weekend. Maybe next year they can actually do it with us. We're planting tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, red onions, green onions, carrots, jalepanos, pumpkin, peas, lettuce, spinach, and cataloupe. We forgot to get a couple of things, but will do those later I guess. We're kind of excited and hopefully we'll be somewhat successful. And hopefully we can get the ground tilled up soon. My grandfather gave us his tiller, which has probably only been used twice. It's not working right now, I guess from just sitting in the shed. Ryan knows what the problem is, but doesn't know how to fix it. Hopefully someone in the ward can.


Drop off
1 week ago






3 comments:
I'm so excited for you! I can't wait for the day I can start a garden.
I think we're going to start a garden too. We're getting our compost pile ready and we're planting our little seedlings. Ours won't be able to be as big as yours though. Hey, maybe we can veggie swap!! Or you can veggie donate! :)
Ah man your garden sounds delicious. I wish it was my garden. Good luck.
Post a Comment