A few weeks ago, Ryan and I went through our books and were planning to get rid of a bunch of them. We had them sitting in a pile for a couple of weeks now. Earlier this week I decided to go through my closet and get rid of things. I had a huge pile of clothes, shoes, bags and ties. So Ryan took all the clothes and books to Goodwill on Friday. Saturday Ryan and one of his counselors were driving to the priesthood session for Stake Conference. He was bragging how he went to Goodwill and found this awesome book, brand new for a dollar! Ryan asked if it had a Barnes & Noble sticker on it. It was the same book Ryan brought the day before. I thought it was funny.
Drop off
1 week ago






2 comments:
That is funny. One man's junk is another man's treasure. I wish I could shop for your stuff at goodwill too. Ha.
yeah thats a funny one!
Post a Comment