I love this shirt on him, so I put it on him today and realized it's getting too small (ok, not "getting," it's already too small). I wanted to get his picture in it, sooo... here ya go.....
I can't get over how happy and smiley this little boy is. My girls never smiled this much, especially Morgan. He's so much fun to have around.
*
And about the sleeping thing. I was hoping there was a different method I didn't know about, because letting him cry didn't work before. Well I guess he just wasn't ready when we tried it before. Last week, the first night he cried, then went back to sleep after about an hour and a half to two hours, but when he got up again, we decided to "reward" him and give him a bottle since he had been getting up twice in the middle of the night before. The next night he cried a few times, but then went back to sleep. The third night he didn't wake up at all (that I know of) and slept 14 hours straight! He did good until the weekend for some reason and we had to start over again at the beginning of this week. Thursday night he went to bed at 6:30 pm I think and I had to wake him up at 10:30 AM! It's so nice to have a full night's sleep again! Now if only I can get the girls to sleep in a little later.


You just don't know how hard it was to get these pictures of him without the girls in with him. He had just woken up and I guess they were excited to see him, because they just wanted to hold him and give him hugs. I had a hard time keeping them away from him.






5 comments:
WoW! He is starting to look so grown up! I have that shirt for Weston! We got it at Babies R Us a few weeks ago. I got Autumn a big sister shirt too, I am hoping I sized them right and they can wear them at the same time! And I am so happy he is sleeping through the night. 14 hours is amazing! He just had to train himself, we all knew he could do it, it was just him not letting himself sleep.
He's getting so big. He's so cute, and I'm glad you are getting some sleep!!!
I can't believe how much he looks like Kaelyn. He sure is looking so grown up now. I'm glad you are getting more sleep too. I can't believe how much of a difference that one factor can make with EVERYTHING else!
Awe. I think he misses me. Tell him I'll be there Tuesday.
cute! yeah i do that, i have a really cute outfit and then i forget to put it on them and when i do its almost too small :)
Post a Comment