Yesterday, I was cleaning out my closet and I pulled out a photo album. It had all my showers from when I was pregnant with Kaelyn and pictures of her the first few weeks (I stopped printing picture soon after). Kaelyn had a blast looking at it. She saw a few things in there that we still have now like this big giraffe and a painting Ryan's mom painted. She told me thank you for opening all those presents for her. This morning she wanted to show Jack the album. I guess she wanted to show him that she was a baby just like him. She shows the album to my brother, Allen, and says, "These are pictures of me as a baby. Not Jackson." Earlier today she dropped the album and walked away saying, "That's ok. My daddy will pick it up later."
Drop off
1 week ago






No comments:
Post a Comment