After the apple picking we went over to the corn maze. This was also a part of Arbor Day Farms. We did the really short version, so it made it kind of lame. It probably would have been more fun if we did the longer one. But here is a picture of the maze....
We only did that bottom right hand corner. This maze I think is 20 acres and 4 miles of paths!Sunday, we just kind of hung around. None of us were really feeling too well. We did go to church. Before we found out we were moving my mom had bought these western shirts for Jackson and my two nephews. So I had Noelle bring Mason's and they both wore theirs to church and we got pictures of them. It was right after church, and Mason was sleepy.
My mom also bought the kids Halloween shirts so we tried to get pictures of all four kids. Didn't work too well. So there is going to be quite a few of them.






Jack was too stinkin' cute! It was pretty windy and he loved the wind blowing in his face. He got the giggles







2 comments:
You know you're in Nebraska....
When you're surrounded by corn fields and apple trees... ;)
I actually went to a corn maze AT NIGHT one time. That was the ONLY time. I would like to go during the day. Oh, did I mention I was with my good friend Kim and her 3 kids....at night... lol
LOVE the pics! And I especially love the group shots of all the kids! They are sooo cute! And getting sooo big!
I'm so glad ya'll had so much fun. I would like to visit sometime.
Oh and I remember those plaid shirts... Such cute boys!!
A corn maze! Wow, you really do live in Nebraska. That sounds fun!
Post a Comment