Kaelyn has been pretending Morgan is a baby all morning and keeps putting diapers on her. Morgan is potty trained, but I don't mind if Morgan has a diaper on today because I'm pretty busy and I don't feel like stopping to bring Morgan to the bathroom every five minutes. She'll play in there if I leave her alone in the bathroom. Anyway... I was taking a shower and when I came out I noticed that the wipes were opened. I asked Kaelyn to close it and she said Morgan had a poopy diaper. I was thinking it was a pretend poopy diaper. I asked Kaelyn if she was lying. She said, "I'm not lying." I asked for the diaper and sure enough, Morgan had a poopy diaper! Kaelyn has been really good about helping out around here the last couple of days. She's such a big girl! She's been very proud of herself and I make sure I give her a ton of praise for it. One of the things I'll do, is smile real big and ask Kaelyn, "Am I a happy mommy or a sad mommy?" She'll look at me and say, with a big smile on her face, "A happy mommy!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That is so cute. Everyone, likes a happy mommy!!
Cute!
Post a Comment