Sunday, October 4, 2009

Morgan's New Place in the Van


Last week we moved Morgan's carseat to the back seat for when my sister came to visit we could put her baby in Morgan's seat. When we were getting into the van to bring Kaelyn to school, I had forgotten to tell them about the changes, and Kaelyn got to her seat and noticed Morgan's seat next to hers. She was super excited and yelled for Morgan to come see. Morgan was in the front (she likes to run around the van trying to out run me) and quickly ran to the back. The was so happy and giggley. It was like Christmas morning. Kaelyn said, "Now I don't have to be back here by myself anymore!" She gets upset when ever I say that Morgan won't be able to sit back there anymore (She keeps unbuckling the seatbelt). They really do love each other!

No comments: