Sooo... Apparently while I was blogging this morning, Morgan and Kaelyn decided to use Morgan as a coloring book. Or one of those Doodle Bears. They were very proud of themselves. I asked Kaelyn if both of them did it and she said yes. Then I asked if she (Kaelyn) did most of it and she said yes. You can kind of tell by some of the drawings that Kaelyn did most of it. I particularly find the purple dots very interesting. And I'm just noticing that Kaelyn tried to give Morgan a scar like mine on her chest. Crazies!
Look at that smile!






3 comments:
Bwahahahaha. The purple dots are HILARIOUS.
HI Kerry, Hey I just found a blog that has different coupon websites and ideas. Thought you might want to check it out. XO
http://myidahocouponblog.blogspot.com/
So creative!!! I love your new family pic at the top of your blog. Where was it taken? It's beautiful!!!
Post a Comment