Friday, October 30, 2009

Kaelyn's School Halloween "Parade"

Kaelyn's school Halloween parade was Tuesday. I guess coming from New Orleans, this was a pretty boring parade. All they did was walk around the playground. I remember throwing beads when I was in school. But she had fun anyway. I recycled Kaelyn's Minnie Mouse costume from last year. She still fit and she still liked it, so why not. I love Halloween, but I hate spending money on costumes. I used to not mind, but now that I have three kids, it gets a bit pricey!

Kaelyn's class. All the Kindergarten teachers were crayons. See that mat at the bottom? It a big oval and when they were trying to take pictures, Morgan was running around the letters that border the rug. She was so cute!

Morgan and Jack waiting for the parade.



I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but there is no school buses here. Well there are, but not for local kids, just the rural areas. So I have to bring Kaelyn to school and pick her up. If we are close enough to see the playground while we are waiting, Morgan cries, "Play, Play!" She's been wanting to play on the playground for a while now. So after the parade we just stayed there and I let Morgan play on the playground while we waited for Kaelyn to get out of school. She loved it, but eventually she wanted to go home, so I put them in the van and we waited for Kaelyn. She was in heaven with the big playground!

No comments: