Tuesday night the high school was doing a trick or treat. Kaelyn was already in her costume from school, so I got Jack's and Morgan's costumes on and when Ryan got home from work we headed on over there (Jack's costume I had just finished earlier that day and I was glad in dried in time!).


Morgan is a ballerina. It's Kaelyn's ballet recital costume. She'll be able to wear this for a couple years!



Jackson is Jack Jack from the
Incredibles. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out. I had not choice but to use puff paint and I don't really like how puff paint looks, but it turned out really cute.

She was terrified of this one kid. He was sitting in a doorway, dressed in black with a mask and as he was handing out he was making these scary noises. She wouldn't go past him to go into the room across the hall. One girl saw and tried to get her to go, but she wouldn't. So the girl went into the room to get her some candy and a toy. How sweet?
2 comments:
I have to admit I was skeptical of the Jack Jack costume. It came out pretty nice. You'll have to take a better close up picture of it though.
Love the Jack Jack costume! You did an awesome job & how clever. Love it! The girls look so cute too! I love Halloween & seeing the kids in their costumes. I guess I am still a little girl at heart because I love the costumes & dressing up.
Post a Comment