My mom sent these shirts to the girls last week. Kaelyn wore it to school on Wednesday, so I put Morgan's on her and took some pictures of them before school. Morgan wasn't into taking pictures at first. Then I took the first picture and after, she came running up to me to look at the picture on the camera. Then it became a game for them. They would run up to the TV and when I take the picture, they would run up to me to see it and then start over again. These pictures make me laugh. I couldn't pick just a few.
Morgan is too stinkin' cute! I was taking pictures of our pumpkins to post with our pumpkin carving pictures and Morgan wanted to take pictures with the pumpkins. These make me laugh too!







6 comments:
Love the pictures! What cute girls you have. And love the shirts.
So cute. I want one of those shirts. I do miss the SOuth, especially the food.
Your girls are so adorable!
I keep forgetting that Morgan is only Madison's age. She looks so much older because her hair is so stinkin long. Madison still looks like my little baby.
Love the shirts!! AND the girls!! Too cute! And nice job on the pumpkins! ;)
Morgan is so photogenic in these pictures. She looks like a little lady.
I need to get me one of those shirts!
Post a Comment