Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Our New Favorite Show

We just discovered "Wipeout" last week. My mom said it's been on for about a month now, so I don't know why we are just finding out about it. We loved to watch "Ninja Warrior" and this is a close replacement since we don't have cable anymore. And the bonus is, we can actually understand the commentary instead of reading it as we are tying to watch it. And that's one of the funniest parts of the show. Even Kaelyn said it was her favorite show. Well, she actually said it was her favorite movie. It makes it even more fun to watch it with her. I know she's just mostly imitating Ryan and I, but it is so funny to listen to her as we are watching it. She'll say "oohh" when people fall off things and then she'll start cracking up laughing. There are very few shows that Ryan AND I have to watch and this is one of them.



**P.S. The reason why I haven't been posting pictures lately is because with my new camera, the files are too big and it takes a million years to upload them. I'm trying to find a better way to do it. Or figure out how to make them smaller.

6 comments:

Christy said...

Mark and I LOVE wipeout, too!! We watch it online.

Kristine said...

ryan and I watch it too. It's hilarious.

I heard some bad reviews on it though. Someone even said that it teaches kids that it's okay to make fun of people. But I say, bad parents teach kids that it's okay to make fun of people.

Terrence and Laura said...

We watch that show too, only because Kylie thinks it's hilarious. It is quite funny, but she's really been digging "so you think you can dance" lately.

Terrence and Laura said...

36 weeks! Ahhhh! Only a few more to go, hopefully not too many. I like what your little ticker says today...I'm all about that! So...Terrence had a dream last night that we were visiting you guys down there and we went to church with you. Ryan was conducting and turned Sacrament meeting into an awards ceremony. He read names and handed out plaques and certificates. (things like outstanding service awards and things like that). I think Terrence must have been drinking last night or something. J/K ha ha! What a weirdo!

Parkinson Family said...

yeah that is a funny show. we watch it too
p.s. about your pics,you need to resize them before you upload them, they will go way faster

Terrence and Laura said...

so you only have 3 weeks left...what's the latest? Please tell me they've set a date. How are you feeling?