Thanks Lindsey for reminding me. That's another thing that is frustrating me. Everyone is going to think I'm totally weird, but I really like Ambrose. I'm a little disappointed it only got two votes (actually, I'm kind of surprised it even got one). Nobody likes it and I think it's my favorite. (My sister finally admitted the other day that she didn't like Morgan at first either) I wasn't too sure about it at first. I was afraid it was too different. But lately I've been calling the baby a few names and Ambrose just seems right. Now I'm totally in love with it and I won't be satisfied with anything else now. But Ryan doesn't like it at all. I've been trying to warm him up to it lately by calling the baby Ambrose. For example... We've been talking about Kaelyn's dance lessons and I asked him if he would let Ambrose take dance. Then he said something to the effect of, "Sure, but we will never have to worry about it because we will never have a son named Ambrose." I even found out that one of his ancestors was named Ambrose. It's like a great, great, great, great.... uncle of his or something (I thought that was strange when I found that out). I don't know. There's not a whole lot of boy names that I do like. Ryan wants to do something with one of his grandfather's names. Thomas Audrey Reginald Cancienne. Audrey and Reginald are totally out and his dad is a 2nd and his brother is a 3rd. His brother isn't even going to use those names if he ever has a boy. I think it's time to retire it. Ryan's family tend to over use names. Especially on his mom's side. His grandfather is named Eugene. His mom's name is Jean and has two uncles name Eugene. Then his sister is Regina and Ryan's middle name is Eugene. I think it's time to retire that name too. I guess we will figure something out. Ryan wasn't totally on board with Morgan, but when we were in the hospital, I got what I wanted, because he couldn't come up with anything. I don't think that's going to fly with Ambrose though.
Drop off
1 week ago






4 comments:
So i guess that means even if i vote a thousand times for miller you will still pick ambrose.
by the way, Ryan (Your Ryan)is a smart man. I knew I always liked him.
That would be so hard for me too. Boys names are hard! I will like whatever you pick, because I know even if it's weird at first...it will grow on me. That's what I thought when my friend named her daughter Larke. Totally weird right? But it's really cute to me now. Hopefully something will really touch him in the hospital and it will all work out. By the way...you know how I was making fun of you about getting a scooter? Well...I just bought one on Tuesday to use on my paper route. I feel like a total dork on my scooter with my half helmet, but I don't really care anymore. Gas is $4.13 here. Who can afford that? I'll post some pics in the next couple days. HAHAHA!
Picking out names... how stressful. The name is going to stick with them for the rest of their life! I definitely didn't enjoy doing it for Parker. But good luck!
I personally liked the name Dallas the best, but didn't vote for it because I like it and want to use it :). I think I voted for Miller. Go with Miller.
well i'm glad i reminded you, lol
yeah so names are also hard in our family too. David and I write down our names we want and then whichever names we have on both lists, thats their name. I've never heard of the name ambrose before, but thats totally cool that ryan has an ancestor with that name. i think thats a sign (sorry ryan :) but yeah names are always a hard thing good luck! i picked matthew, i like the more traditional names....but i do think both your girls names are cute! have fun, you only have 40 more days!!!
Post a Comment