My sister was going out of town with friends for the weekend, so yesterday she left her car at my house and had me bring her to meet her friends at the usual stop in Hammond when ever they go. As we were leaving, I'm looking for my keys. I just had them to open the van so Noelle could put her bags in the van. I hadn't been looking for very long and I was telling Noelle I couldn't find them. Then Kaelyn says, "Mom. You need to pray to God." So she made us all kneel down to pray and she said a little prayer to help me find my keys. And strangely enough, I found my keys right after. Monday I had read a story from an issue of the Friend and was explaining to her how when we lose things we could pray to Heavenly Father to help us find them. Then I used examples like her toys and my keys (which I lose a lot). At least I know she's actually listening to me.
Drop off
1 week ago






1 comment:
thats awesome, how sweet is she! glad you found them
Post a Comment