I am so ready to have this baby! I don't ever remember being this uncomfortable this early with Kaelyn and Morgan. I think I'm already bigger than I ever got with them. And I've been so tired and my back has been hurting from day one. I can't do anything. My house is such a disaster. It's a good thing we can hear the car doors outside so when the missionaries (or as Kaelyn likes to say, the dishonaries) stop by for a surprise visit, we can make a mad dash around the living room and throw everything in our bedroom. Good thing they take their time to get to the door. Ryan and I were talking and he said this might be our last child because I'm so useless when I'm pregnant. I know, he told his pregnant wife she was useless. But it's true. I would like to stop and get this baby thing over with, but I've always imagined my family with four kids and it's a little sad. I was looking at the Roberts' blog and there was a picture of Mike with all four of their kids and I couldn't help but think how fun it would be to see Ryan with four little monsters all on top of him. Three kids just seems to boring. Would it be worth it to be totally miserable for nine months for a big, happy family for a lifetime? I guess we'll see how everything is in the next year and half. Ryan is also worried about being able to support a big family somewhat comfortably. He makes a decent salary, but with the price of everything going up, it's like we are right back to where we were a couple of years ago. I don't know what I want right now anyway. Stopping seems like such a good idea. Who knows. May be I'll be too overwhelmed with three that I won't want the forth. We'll see.
Drop off
1 week ago






3 comments:
Are you having any blood pressure problems this time around? I'm sure it's worse this time since you'll deliver in August and not December. I worry for me....unless I manage to lose at least 30 lb prior to my next pregnancy. Ha ha....we'll see if that happens. Have they set your induction date yet? Just think....it's almost over! And you'll get a boy out of the whole deal...how cool is that? I can't wait to see pictures.
yeah i dont envy you, im not a very happy pregnant person, i totally want it over with the day it begins :)
you guys will do great! im sure you're not as useless as you say you are! but ya know what, you're pregnant you kinda are allowed to be, its hard especially at the end!oh and that was funny that you say 3 is boring, it does seem like a little but im sure its not! lol anyways, good luck with this baby, have you guys chosen the name yet??
thanks for the post, it was fun to read!
Let me know if you still want the four kids even after he arrives. After taking care of Parker, I can not imagine doing this again until he's like 5 and can take care of himself. And he's a good baby! Babies are so much work.
Post a Comment