Those shirts look awfully familiar! Oh wait..my girls have the same ones, only blue and red. I was much too afraid of doing white. You are a brave woman. You'll have to let me know if you got that out. I love Morgan's hair by the way!
That's true. It was only $2. The girls wear them camping now...I guess it's worth it. I probably would have gotten a red snowball too. I sure do miss those things. AHHHH!!! The memories.....
Ryan and I (Kerrie) were married in April 2003. There's not much to us except family, work and church. We have three children, Kaelyn Jewel (6), Morgan Lorraine (4) and our baby boy Jackson Ryan (2). Please feel free to leave comments, even if you don't know us. I love to hear what people think of my pictures and stories.
4 comments:
Those shirts look awfully familiar! Oh wait..my girls have the same ones, only blue and red. I was much too afraid of doing white. You are a brave woman. You'll have to let me know if you got that out. I love Morgan's hair by the way!
That's true. It was only $2. The girls wear them camping now...I guess it's worth it. I probably would have gotten a red snowball too. I sure do miss those things. AHHHH!!! The memories.....
oh my :) looks like she liked it!
We're always telling mark and drew about those snowballs. So good... I'm jealous.
Post a Comment