Rebel XSi
I finally got my new camera!! I guess it's not really a toy. I'm trying to take up photography and will try to start a little side business hopefully in the near future. I love photography and want to learn to take better pictures. I'm still learning to use it. It was a little scary to buy such an expensive camera when I know nothing about SLR's. But I want to learn a new skill and if something happened to Ryan in the future and I had to support my family, I wouldn't be able to do it. Even with my degree, I wouldn't be able to support my family or my self. Hopefully you will be seeing a photography blog from me soon! :)






2 comments:
can i come over and play with your toy?
good for you, photography is so much fun! good luck!
Post a Comment