Morgan playing in the snow. "I LOVE snow!"
The story behind this picture... Morgan got this puzzle for Christmas. Kaelyn and Morgan had been playing with it all day. Kaelyn and I were in the living room and we walked by Morgan and the puzzle and it's put together. The last I remembered was that the puzzle was taken apart. So I thought Morgan had put the puzzle together all by herself. I asked Kaelyn if she helped her and she said no. So I'm thinking I have a little genius on my hands. A few hours later, I wanted to see Morgan put it together and she's just putting pieces where ever. I was a little confused. I asked Kaelyn again if she helped Morgan and she reluctantly said yes. I think she thought she was going to get in trouble for helping her. I don't know.






No comments:
Post a Comment