Monday, we received a package from my sister, Noelle. It was Jackson's Christmas present. Inside were packaging peanuts and the girls love those things. But they crumble them up and get them all over the place. So finally Ryan took it away, but put the box on the kitchen counter. Yesterday the girls were in the "pantry" underneath the stairs where the stairs to the basement used to be. Kaelyn said they were looking for the box of peanuts. I was a little confused. I thought they were looking for real peanuts. It hit me today that they were looking for the box of packaging peanuts. Last night I was at Walmart. Kaelyn found the box of peanuts on the kitchen counter. Ryan told her to leave them alone. So Kaelyn goes and tells Morgan where they are so Morgan would go and get them. Little stinker. I think Ryan finally threw the box away. This morning, Kaelyn and Morgan were sitting at the table, each with a marker and a piece of paper. Kaelyn wrote, "Look in the box" on each sheet and then the set off on their peanut adventure. She knows they are gone, but they wanted to look for them anyway. It was so cute to see them run around the house with their papers, searching for the peanuts. What cuties!
Drop off
1 week ago






1 comment:
I'm glad I could be of assistance.
Post a Comment