Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day





He loves his wagon. I found this wagon at a yard sale for $5! Ryan fixed it up for a dollar or two. Jack kept climbing in and out of it and was pulling Kaelyn in it. But now, it's sitting in the garage waiting for the stupid snow to melt. :(

Another second-hand find! Looks brand new too.


I was so excited when I found this at a thrift store. One of Morgan's therapists in Louisiana had this toy and Morgan liked it. Yay me!

The girls also got scooters. But since their is snow on the ground and it is freezing outside, they are allowed to play with them in their room until spring. They have a pretty big room.

We had another blizzard Christmas day! At church there were three families who moved in this summer that have never lived where it snowed. People at church blame this winter weather on us!






2 comments:

Kristine said...

What a picture perfect Christmas. We missed you christmas morning though. We had a marshmallow fight with marshmallow guns. The dogs are still finding them in all sorts of nook and crannies.

Anonymous said...

KERRIE-YOU NEED TO SEND ME COPIES OF ALL THESE PICTURES SO I CAN SCRAPBOOK THOSE SO CUTE.
PATSY