We were pretty busy this weekend. I guess we wanted to get started on our Spring cleaning! New Year's day I gathered all the toys and put them in the living room and we set up Jackson's room. The next day, while Jackson was sleeping, Ryan took the girls to Arbor Day Farm so I could sort through all the toys. They didn't stay long though. It was FREEZING!
Ryan made french bread. Yummy!

The kids had soooo many toys. I have four 30 gallon containers. When we moved here, they were completely full. And I probably could have filled up two more with all their toys, including their kitchen stuff (which is in a small container), dress up stuff, and stuffed animals. And that doesn't include Jackson's stuff (which really wasn't that much). So I went through some of their toys in the Fall and got rid of about two containers. Maybe a little less. I had enough of all their toys so I got rid of a lot of toys. Now we are down to two containers for the girls and one for Jackson (which aren't really filled all the way).
Jackson's toy thing was in the girls' room. They had two of them and each container used to fill both. Now Jackson has one for all his toys and I rotate the two containers for the girls. Each container is just enough to fill up their toy organizer system. Plus there are a few stuffed animals that stay out and their dress up stuff and kitchen stuff stay out too. It is so much better. The girls room is easier to clean and they play up there more now. And now Jackson has a room that he can play in. Jackson's room is the favorite place to play right now though.






1 comment:
Wow that does look cold. It's great to get organized!! His room looks so cute, I would want to play in it too.
Post a Comment