My aunt, Amee, took some pictures of the girls when she was down here in New Orleans a few weeks ago. She took some amazing pictures of the girls. Most of them are of Kaelyn. Morgan wasn't a very good subject to photograph. And for everybody who lives in Utah and needs a photographer, she's only about 30 minutes south of Salt Lake City! Check out her blog.
And Amee, I totally understand what you meant about your blog getting too long when you were posting these pictures. I think there is only a few that I didn't chose! Thank you so much for sending these to me.
And Amee, I totally understand what you meant about your blog getting too long when you were posting these pictures. I think there is only a few that I didn't chose! Thank you so much for sending these to me.





































4 comments:
Wow! Those are amazing!!! I bet she's super expensive with talent like that, but they really turned out great. I really need to get something like that done of my girls. I love the one of Kaelyn with her eyes big, and the upside down one. Personality pics are the best!!
Actually, I don't think she's very expensive. She's just starting out and wants to build up her portfolio. It won't hurt to contact her and see what she says. I keep telling her I wish I could get married again so she can do my wedding :). Maybe for our 10th anniversary.
Oh and those two are a couple of my favorite too for the same reason.
I had so much fun with your girls! I liked chasing them around!! They are so darn cute with so much personality. Can't wait to go back to NOLA and take more pictures of them. Tell Jackson to get ready! :)
Post a Comment