If you see a mother trying to console a fussy baby without success. Never, ever, ever say, "What's that mommy doing to you?" or "Did she pinch you?" or anything of that nature! You just might make her cry!!!!!!
Did someone say that to you? Wow! I've gotten the pinch thing before. I'm gonna have to think up a clever little snippy reply to that one. There has to be something good to say. HOW RUDE!
Ryan and I (Kerrie) were married in April 2003. There's not much to us except family, work and church. We have three children, Kaelyn Jewel (6), Morgan Lorraine (4) and our baby boy Jackson Ryan (2). Please feel free to leave comments, even if you don't know us. I love to hear what people think of my pictures and stories.
1 comment:
Did someone say that to you? Wow! I've gotten the pinch thing before. I'm gonna have to think up a clever little snippy reply to that one. There has to be something good to say. HOW RUDE!
Post a Comment