Today Kaelyn asked if she was a princess. I told her yes. Then she asked if Jackson was a prince. I told her yes. Then I asked her if she knew why. She said no, then I told her it was because I was the Queen! She got excited and asked if that meant Morgan was a princess. I told her yes, but then Kaelyn changed her mind. She said Morgan was a prince. She kept trying to convince me that Morgan was a prince. What makes the story funnier is that when Noelle and I were little, we were getting our first Cabbage Patch Kid. Noelle told my mom that she wanted a boy one. My mom asked her why she wanted a boy. Noelle said, "Because I'm a boy!" My mom asked her who told her that. She said, "Kerrie!" Apparently I had convinced Noelle that she was a boy and that she needed a boy Cabbage Patch. Like mother, like daughter!
Drop off
1 week ago






5 comments:
That story about you and Noelle is hilarious!! Oh the things we older sisters do to our younger sisters. Christy and I pulled some pretty crazy things on Staci and convinced her once that our dad wasn't her dad. It will be interesting to see if my kids pick up where I left off...like your daughter.
That is funny. It reminded my of when Elyse wanted a cabbage patch for Christmas. It was when you couldn't find any because there was such a demand. I found a boy, I dressed it as a girl and put a (A) on the end of RUPERT(A) she was three. She new it was a boy. I didn't fool her. It was not good! She still rubs it in!!
If she turns out just like you . . . Morgan, watch out.
I'm sorry - I just can't stop laughing to even comment! That's so funny!
ha ha! funny story!
Post a Comment