Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Scary Fingers

It's no wonder why kids love Ryan. He's just a big kid himself. I don't know where he comes up with some of his ideas. When ever he's home, he has to put Kaelyn to bed. She won't let me do it. He will lay down with her and they have their special time together. Now I've heard of "scary fingers" before, but I've never witnessed them doing it. It's not at all what you think. It's just his index finger and it talks to Kaelyn. It's not scary at all. She will talk to it and ask it questions. She calls it by name, Scary Finger. She will ask it to get its friends (all of his other fingers which have Winnie the Pooh character names). It's like she totally ignores Ryan and refers to his finger for everything. It was just too funny to watch. It's cute to see them have their special things they do that I might not understand. It's moments like that she will alway remember with her daddy. He sure does make the most of his time with her since he doesn't have that much time with her because of his calling at church. He's a great daddy.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Thats so sweet! Brings a tear to me eye!