
Last night there was an awards ceremony for Kaelyn's dance studio. I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures there. She was so cute. Her first award was a participation award for her first year of dance. As she was standing on stage she found me in the audience and was showing me her trophy and pointing to it. She was so proud. She went back to sit down on the stage and her and her little friends were playing with their trophies like they were dolls. Her second award was for perfect attendance. She was having so much fun with her friends, she didn't stay standing up front. She went back to sit with her friends. She was proud of her trophies.
2 comments:
Aww, thats cute that the girls were playing with trophies like they were dolls. I just have to say CONGRATS on all the awards Kaelyn!!
We are so proud of Kaelyn that we could burst! Bubba and I watched her recital last nite and thought that she was so cute, precious and funny.
Post a Comment