Sunday, May 18, 2008

Kaelyn's Recital Pictures


Theresa Thomas Patti
Photography For A Lifetime
Hammond, Louisiana

Kaelyn has been taking dance this year at Main Street Dance. I signed her up before I knew how good they are and well known. I just picked this studio because the price was right and it was close to my house. The price gets even better if you have more than one child in dance! Beth Fagan is the owner and teaches Kaelyn's class. She is so good with the kids. She doesn't yell at them when they don't want to do it or for acting up or when they are doing things wrong. She's very calm with them, and she patiently tries to get them to dance if they don't want to. But if they don't, she doesn't make them. They are also known regionally for competitions. I've even heard stories of people moving or wanting to move to the Hammond area so they can enroll there kids here. It's been a really great dance studio and Kaelyn loves it.

1 comment:

Judy said...

That's the same costume Madeline is wearing for the "Daddy Dance."
Kaelyn looks so pretty!