oh fun! I remember those. You need like a hill or a slant to really get going on the sliding. Man...if I was there I would have jumped on it and shown them how it's done. :)
Hi Kerrie! I found your blog through Amee's. Looks like ya'll had some fun. You have some really cute pics of the girls. I wish ya'll the best in your move. Michelle p.s. I will be happy to help you with packing/cleaning, etc. You know there are many people here who love you and will miss you, and I am one of them.
Ryan and I (Kerrie) were married in April 2003. There's not much to us except family, work and church. We have three children, Kaelyn Jewel (6), Morgan Lorraine (4) and our baby boy Jackson Ryan (2). Please feel free to leave comments, even if you don't know us. I love to hear what people think of my pictures and stories.
7 comments:
Try vegetable oil! ;) Cute pics! Looks like they had fun!
kerrie try baby shampoo that way it doesn't burn their eyes.cute pictures lookes like they were having fun. i know ryan would haved. Patsy
oh fun! I remember those. You need like a hill or a slant to really get going on the sliding. Man...if I was there I would have jumped on it and shown them how it's done. :)
I don't know if it was that it wasn't slippery enough. They just didn't know how to do it.
April's right! Bring that thing to Utah! There are some nice BIG hills / slants there. You'll get it going in no time! :)
Hi Kerrie! I found your blog through Amee's. Looks like ya'll had some fun. You have some really cute pics of the girls. I wish ya'll the best in your move. Michelle
p.s. I will be happy to help you with packing/cleaning, etc. You know there are many people here who love you and will miss you, and I am one of them.
how fun!
Post a Comment