Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cafe Du Monde

We went to Cafe Du Monde Monday night. Kaelyn hasn't had a beignet since she was about one. She loved them if you can't tell by the pictures. She was picking the sugar off the plate and putting it back on. Morgan just ate the sugar and ran around the place like a mad woman, and this was Jackson's first time eating a beignet. He loved it! Something different from baby food, I guess.

4 comments:

Aimee Garber said...

Oh my gosh those are some hilarious pictures of the kids! I love them!!

April Hardy said...

That looks like some messy goodness. I am so jealous...I need to take Drew there.

Heather said...

Oh my goodness those are some cute pictures! I especially love the ones of Jackson. Too funny!

the Getschers said...

Slobber, slobber. I have been craving those things like crazy ever since we left, what about 5 years ago. LOVE Jackson's eyes, he's really enjoying those!